Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is it illegal to trick my girlfriend into taking abortion pills?

HAHA what can I say that hasn't already been said? Just don't do it, you'll get caught. Contrary to most of the people who replied, I feel like you're perfectly valid for not wanting to have a baby when you're not ready but the reality is its not up to you - sorry. The law is on her side & you're going to have to accept that, HOWEVER, nobody can make you care for the child or participate in its life. She can come after you for child support if she chooses so if I were you, I'd be as nice as you can to her & try to keep things friendly between the two of you at least. The last thing you want is a pissed off baby-momma after you. If you're lucky, you'll get out of this with a little out of your paycheck every week - so be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment