Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Please help me!!!!! I don't know what to do?

Me and my friend were messing around in my basement with these swords things we have. He hit me in the head and I got pretty pissed and without even thinking I threw my sword at him, it would have hit him but he deflected it and it hit our tv. It was a 42 inch lg plasma tv. I'm not sure the exact cost because we got it for Christmas and we are kind of a poor family so now he's really pissed he's out about a grand or so. He doesn't want to talk to me and he says our warranty doesn't cover stuff like this. There kind of like a smudgy sort of shape on it where the sword hit then about 6 cracks radiate out from the smudge. It's in the bottom left corner of the screen and when u turn the tv on, it makes a buzzing sort of sound then the audio comes on with some buzzing background sound but the screen stays black. Dad is really really mad. I offered to pay him for it but he doesn't even care. He says he's mostly mad about me trying to blame my friend. I know its my fault too and I just told my friend to stop too because he was getting roudy then he swung at me then he ran away into our basement living room where I the. Threw my sword T him just before he deflected it. I don't know what writing on here is gonna do but I don't want tuis to affect me and my dads relationship because I really don't it too. Pls help?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment