Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Neighbors apartment is infested with carpenter ants now their coming into our house?

The other day my mom got a notice on her door saying that pest control will be coming in this friday to spray it also said it was mandatory. I called the office to find out why and they said swarming ants in the downstairs unit I also inquired about the problem with the maintenance man and he said the neighbor below my moms apartment had them bad. I saw the neighbor downstairs and we got to talking he said that their coming out of his light sockets and light fixtures. In the kitchen there is a like lid and all these apartments have them he says there flooding into his kitchen light lid falling all over his kitchen and on his stove and counters. He says he vacumes them daily and that pest control came out and that it didnt kill them because they are back and they neighbor also says he thinks theres a bad infestation. well my mom lives upstairs and we've never had a problem with bugs and now all of a sudden tonite we saw one in her bathroom crawling up the wall but her window was open for a lil bit but the maintenance man said their in between the downstairs ceiling and are floorboards. The guy thinks their termites but i want to know is there a chance my mom might have to move out of her apartment because of this infestation?

No comments:

Post a Comment