Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it possible to live in an apartment & feel at HOME?

The last apartment I rented I didn't even shop around I just picked it because I didn't care at the time. But the maintenance people would come over like EVERY DAY. And they'd knock and like 2 seconds later they'd be trying to unlock my apartment door. Half the time I was asleep, half dressed, in my bed. And nothing even needed to be done half the time. One time I looked out the window and the maintenance guy had like a bucket and window washer........my windows were fine. It's like if I lived in a house people wouldn't be bothering me every freaking day. Is that possible to live like that (feeling like you're at home not with pests on your back) when living in an apartment? B/c when I'm at home I like to relax, have lounge clothes on, & no makeup & not give a crap about how I look.

No comments:

Post a Comment