Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weird obsessive girl?

Okay so there's this girl in my year/grade at school and she doesn't really have any friends. I decided to be nice to her and talk to her last month since nobody really talked to her but since then she has not left me alone. At all. She is always coming up to me at school and talking about random crap and she always asks me tons and tons of questions like 'So where do you live?' 'What lesson do you have next?' 'What's your mum called?' 'How many sisters/brothers do you have?' 'What are you gonna do now?' etc. etc. She even found out my house number and calls me everyday. My friends really don't like her and neither do I. How can I get her to go away without being too mean or hurtful? She is such a pest :/ Thanks so much for your help and advice xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment